Friday, April 16

The Boston Strangler claims his next victim
Kathy, Kathy, Kathy. While I admire your attempt to overthrow the powerful Rambuh gruesome twosome, you should have known that you would be their sacrificial lamb. Now there is no one, absolutely no one, who can stop them from taking this all the way. Certainly not Shii Ann. Tell me again why she is an All-Star? Did Jessie decline the invite?

I am always ashamed of myself during the "letters from home" episode. They pump in the cheesy background music, and I try and maintain my composure, but the sight of Rupert blubbering over his wife and (adorable!!!) daughter is just too much for me to handle. So I once again broke down in tears.

It amazes me that this is All-Star Survivor, and yet when Rob offered to give up his video so that they could all have letters, the only one who looked like they smelled a fart was Kathy. Everyone else seemed to be just tickled pink that Rob would do something so generous. Hello? It's called jury votes. We know one person who won't be voting for Rob when the time comes... he showed up to Tribal Council sporting a fetching mohawk.

In other news, check out the scores from Fantasy League! I just squeeeeeeeeked up a notch... I'm sure it won't last though.

Tribe: =FistyRocks
Rank Team Name Score
1 VivaLaFisty 2390
2 buffs4vol 2333
3 Honeylife 2195
4 GreenTuna 2151
5 copssister 2015
6 The Sketch Factor 1999
7 Amazingrace 1991
8 Snappie 1928

No comments: