Wednesday, April 7

And for those of you who care...
I am a slight Elton John fan. I really like his old stuff, particularly of the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" ilk. So it was very painful for me last night to watch AI and hear Camille butcher it. And I had to turn away from the TV when John Stevens was performing. I was embarrassed for him. JPL was not stellar, either, but tolerable.

The stars of the evening were George, Jennifer and LaToya. But you know Jennifer is going back in the bottom 3. I don't really understand why, but she hasn't really connected with the audience.

If Camille isn't in the bottom 3 tonight there's something seriously messed up with the voting.

And in case I haven't said it before, I am OVER Fantasia. She is this year's Carmen Rasmussen in my book. Which is to say, if I never see her or hear her sing again, it will be too soon.

No comments: