Monday, October 27

Mail bag

Squishy writes in with this question: Just wondering, are you celebrating Halloween a week early where you live? Usually it's not until the 31st, LOL

Thanks for the question, Squish. And hello!

I am wondering the same thing. As far as I know, Halloween is supposed to be the 31st. That's what it says on right here on my calendar. But lately, these bureaucratic imbeciles that we have elected into public office have decided that Trick or Treating should take place on a Saturday night, so they have bypassed the 31st altogether and just made it any old Saturday they choose. It makes no sense to me either. Back in my day, we went trick or treating on Halloween night, whether it was a Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday. And we liked it. We went around, got candy, raised hell, t.p.ed some houses, good old clean fun. Nowadays they have to regulate things. All these damn perverts and social deviants out there, we must protect our children from them! Or something like that

Got a question? I got answers. Let's all work together to try and make sense of it all!

No comments: