Monday, October 6

Drunken husband (But I'm the Asshole)

My husband got more drunk than I have ever seen him this weekend. It was at a belated get-together/reception thingy for our wedding (Vegas in April). We had to drink a certain dollar amount worth of liquor to avoid paying some extra fee, so my husband was just doing his part to chip in.

He is completely shitty. So what happens? I, the responsible, designated driver, go get his car and pull it up to the entrance to where we had the par-tay. Hubby tells me to flip the unlock button for the trunk, and so I flip the "LOCK" button, and proceed to lock the keys in his car, ignition running.

In front of my in-laws, my mom and aunt, and my friend and her husband. So there was quite a crowd there.

The AAA guy got cheers when he jimmied the door open, and I drove off in utter humiliation.

All in all a great weekend.

No comments: