Monday, October 27

Office blahs
The color printer is down. It needs a new waste cartridge. Apparently it was rush ordered on Friday. Of course, everything I need to do requires the color printer.

The bad lady has requested that her hours be changed from 8:30 to 5 to 8-4, due to some "extenuating circumstances" with her son's school, and it would only be while her son is in school. My boss said he would "ask the team" if this was ok. We all said it was, but I have to wonder what this could possibly be about. Could it be regarding the French teacher situation? I have no idea. The kid is old enough to drive so I don't see what could possibly be that big of a hardship that she would have to leave work early.

I shouldn't care about it but she is just has such a high Sketch Factor ranking that I believe nothing she says, and question all her motives. I shouldn't care, also, because it just means one more half hour that I don't have to see her during the day. But I do care, because she looks for every way to cut corners and takes them. And does the least amount of work of anyone back here, and yet gets the most privileges. If I tried to pull that "extenuating circumstances" shit, I'd so be fired.

Pardon my rant, I'll be returning to work now.

No comments: