Sunday, October 19

And on the seventh day...

Being a new homeowner, I am experiencing a lot of "firsts" with the house. Today was the First Leaf Raking. And boy, did it suck. Suddenly I notice that there are a lot of trees in our yard. Not only that, but our neighbors have a lot of trees that have leaves, too. And a lot of those leaves, by virtue of the wind, have taken up residence on our lawn. I filled up two huge tarps full of leaves and that was just from what had settled on our driveway.

So I have made the decision to adopt a 13 year old boy. Forget about waiting to have a baby and having the child help out with the leaves when it's old enough. We need immediate assistance. Hey, we have an Xbox. It wouldn't be all bad for the little guy. We probably even listen to some of the same music and watch some of the same TV shows.

In other news, the Browns lost in sucktacular fashion today. And there's some monstrosity on the television tonight known as the World's Most Crappy Series, Ever.

Sundays are not my most favoritest day of the week. It reminds me that I'll be back at work tomorrow, not a very desirous place to be. However. There is light at the end of this tunnel: all management types will be out most of the week on a leadership retreat!

This does not bode well for my productivity.

No comments: