Tuesday, October 28

Kitty capers
This morning, Domino dragged a large garbage bag full of clothes that I am going to donate to Goodwill, from the spare bedroom and into the living room, where he proceeded to tear holes in it. But how a 12 pound cat has the strength to drag a 30-or 40 pound bag of clothes that distance is beyond me.

Most of the time I just think those things are funny, but I did not enjoy it last night, just as I was drifting off to sleep, when Dom jumped up on the bed, walked around at the foot of the bed, and then plopped himself down partially on top of my leg and started to give himself a bath. That also pumps up the base temperature under the covers to about 2,500 degrees farenheit.

That's why I'm going to show you this picture, of Dom looking like a sissy boy:

No comments: