Friday, October 17

Kitty dictionary

Dom: short for Domino. My black and white hellraiser kitty.
Four-legged clamp: Method of attack wherein all four paws are wrapped around a toy, a piece of furniture, or my arm, and the claws (in Dom's case) are used as a gripping mechanism.
Kitts: Nickname I gave Dom when he was a kitten. Shortened form of "kitten."
Molls: Short for Molly. My dilute tortoiseshell, neurotic cat.
Monty: Short for Montecore, what I am currently calling Dom.
Nyang-nyang: The noise made by Dom when he is gnawing on something, usually my hand.
Peep: The noise that Molly makes in lieu of a normal sounding meow. In English, it would translate to; "Pay attention to me!!!!!!!!!!"
Peepers: Nickname for Molly.
Rattlesnake: Molly's tail mimics a rattler when she sees my husband and wants him to pet her. She lurrrves him.
Snaggletooth: Molly's front fang-tooth hangs over her lip. When you aren't petting her with her desired frequency, she rubs her lip against your hand, hence giving you a Snaggletooth.
Sniper: What Dom becomes when he goes stealth under the comforter of the bed and takes shots at one's feet as they pass by unsuspectingly.

No comments: