Wednesday, October 22

Christmas Came Early, or, Dude, We're Getting Dells!

Rumors abound that we are getting new computers. Which is quite nice, don't get me wrong. However. No one asked us if we needed new computers, or if perhaps there were other pieces of hardware that we might need more (i.e. flat-screen monitors, a better scanner, cd burners that actually work, etc.) Also, I'm worried that I am going to have to redo all my media player files, all my internet favorites (there are blogs upon blogs that I have discovered that have become part of my daily reading), and who knows what else will be screwed up. I've kind of grown accustomed to the fact that when I log in in the morning, a "syncronization error" occurs and I have to wait for Windows to attempt to synchronize some random bits of data. I like the way that my cd burner makes a noise like a car trying to start up on a cold winter morning. Don't take that away from me! These are my comforts! And above all, please make sure that I still have my headphones when this is all said and done. Or I will kill someone.

No comments: