Friday, October 10

Survive This

Hallelujah, the Morgan tribe may rise from the ashes! Now we've got "game on" as Toni from Paradise Hotel would say. She would also say "Yahtzee" but I don't really understand that in any context.

Anyhoo, Morgan. They be back in a major way! And they stole Rupert. Which is great. Rupert got himself a new dress, too. And Burton got the boot. Which sucks because a) Burton is hot. b) Burton was on one of my fantasy teams (yes I have multiple fantasy teams -- one on CBS, one on another site -- I'm a loser, I accept it!) c) I owned 50 shares of Burton's stock in a Survivor stock market game.

What was great about Burton getting the boot was that he pretty much wanted Drake to lose the challenge and it came back to bite him on the ass.

Now onto another Survivor-related topic: Jon. Jon is heinous. There's nothing about him I like. He reminds me of this annoying hippie guy I used to know, everyone kind of tolerated him but he got on everyone's nerves. He once showed up at the door of my dorm room in college uninvited, and ended up staying three days, much to my chagrin. His mission was to buy 800 yards of hemp fabric at some hippie outpost out in the sticks near where my college was. I don't even know how he found me. I hadn't given him my address; we weren't that close.

No comments: