Wednesday, October 29

Distruntled office worker part 5,429
We don't have our new systems yet but we have new monitors, keyboards, and mouses. (Hee, I sounded like Jessica Simpson for a second) And for some reason my speakers are no longer working, and there is no place for me to plug in my headphones (they used to plug in through my keyboard). This will not do, no, not at all. I already wrote off an angry e-mail to the IT department, I'm sure they are thrilled. But they don't know the extreme hardship I will face without headphones. I'll have to hear the Bad Lady's radio ALL day long, which I can only stand in small quantites, plus every personal conversation she has, plus all the extra office noise that sometimes I just need to shut out so I can retain my sanity.

Hopefully my morning will get better.

Ah... no sooner had those words left the keys of my shitty new keyboard then a helpful IT person appeared and gave me sound in my speakers. But still no headphones. Which is only temporary I guess until the new system is built. I can live with that I suppose.

No comments: