Friday, October 17

First things first ... Survivor last night. It's official: Jon is my most-hated Survivor EVER. He has no redeeming qualities. He had this stupid grin on his face throughout the entire episode last night, definitely the grin of a demented person. I think he's had too many sand flea bites. And his alter-ego, Jonny Fairplay? Scares me. Because it makes no sense. He has a hand signal that goes along with his persona, that I believe he described as "halfway between an X and a Y."

The Drake tribe as a whole pissed me off last night for their cockiness. It will get you nowhere, people, nowhere! And Jeff Probst was extra snarky to Drake last night. Which I loved.

The gross food challenge is not one of my favorites. This is one reason why I could never personally be on a reality show. I don't like cooked fish, let alone raw, nasty fish parts blended into a smoothie. It's not pleasant to watch, either. Especially when afterward, someone vomits. Wasn't it great, though, that while Michelle was puking her guts out, Rupert plopped down next to her and was talking strategy? The vomit didn't faze him. That's my boy Rupe-Dogg.

Note to self
If you don't turn the alarm clock on, it won't go off in the morning.

Baby Daddy
Congrats to one of the funniest, coolest people in the world, Conan O'Brien, and his wife, who had a baby girl... Neve. (named after ex-Party of Five star Neve Campbell? Whatever happened to her?)

Take me out to the... oh HELL no!
The World Series...zzzzzzzzz...oh, was I typing something? Two words: LeBron James. Oh dear God. A co-worker has shown up wearing a Yankees hat. She must be beaten. Briskly and swiftly. Oh, she's being obnoxious... I want to hurt her.

Found: Ry CD
November 4. Ryan's new CD will be out. I'm there. And the CD is entitled, "Rock and Roll," which bodes well for rockin' Ryan.

No comments: