Thursday, October 30

Photoshop Hell
I am in Photoshop Hell. I am working with a photo of two women holding various sports equipment, including, a very troublesome tennis racket. Because in order for me to use this photo against any background, I must remove the original background of the photo. YOU try to take the background out of every little nook and cranny of a tennis racket. It's not fun.

But nothing will ever compare to the time(s) I have had to take the background out of the photo of a shopping cart. That is truly Photoshop Hell. This must be one of the levels of hell in Dante's Inferno.

I enjoy working in Photoshop though, especially when it's just doing something mindless as taking the background away from a photo. It's kind of like cutting with scissors but on the computer screen.

Speaking of, I couldn't get through a day without posting about Bad Lady. She was given the task yesterday of adding flowers to a photo of a house. So she calls me and one other person over to her desk to ask if it looked good. I couldn't help it... as soon as I laid eyes on it I asked, "Do they live near a power plant?" She had put in some nucular (tm George W) pink hawaiian looking flowers in a glob in front of the house. I can't see how anyone with eyes could have thought it looked good. But Bad Lady did. And was surprised that we thought it didn't.

This morning, miraculously, she had put in some acceptable flowering shrubs and stuff that didn't look half bad. I'm pretty sure she hired someone to come in and do it for her. I'm waiting for someone to fess up that she slipped them a $50.

No comments: