Friday, November 28

For those of us who are lucky enough to be home...
Happy long weekend. For those of you who had to work today... my condolences.

Hope everyone had a Happy turkey day! Mine was spent at the inlaw's, which was fun. I am lucky in that I really enjoy my inlaws, and get along with them really well. There was a bit of tension because my sister-in-law brought her boyfriend, who, as she proceeded to pull aside and inform me, is her soon-to-be-ex. At least that was the plan yesterday. They have broken up and gotten back together more times than I can count. So who knows.

Wow-- my cat just came out of the closet, literally. Scared the shitcakes out of me.

Anyhoo. I actually have the day off today, and so I have spent it by being utterly and completely lazy. My poor Fed Ex husband is working. I watched some soaps that I haven't seen in a while, and -- shockingly, I know -- I was able to figure out what had happened in the months of plot that I missed.

I took a trip to CVS to refill a prescription and since it took so long, I ended up with a lot of stuff in my little shopping basket that I really didn't need. Like a lip gloss that I just had to buy.

I don't know what's on tap tonight, but tomorrow, no more fooling around: the wallpaper is going up.

I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments: