Thursday, November 13

Random thoughts I had while eating Wendy's chicken strips in my car
-- Honey mustard never tasted so good.
-- It really does hurt when you get salt in a wound.
-- Beyonce: nice voice, crap music.
-- Lip gloss works well on a windy day when you want to go for the "hair plastered to your face" look.

I have a death wish
To add to my massive caloric intake this afternoon, I stopped in our office kitchen, (where the Diet Club was, as usual, looking everyone up and down and assessing how many carbs that person had consumed and passing moral judgement upon them based on their assessment) and saw that someone was selling Malley's candy bars (I think only found in Cleveland area) for a kid's school fundraiser. So I picked one up -- a chocolate pretzel crunch bar. And it was awesome.

No comments: