Monday, November 24

Son, be a dentist
Nothing more uncomfortable than sitting in a dentist's chair with your mouth pried open, having two people jabbing at your with metal prods and water squirters and suction thingies. That was me, bright and early this morning. And I didn't get off scot-free, either: I have a cavity, and so must return right before Christmas to get it filled. I didn't even think I had any real tooth-type material left that I could get more cavities; my mouth is comprised mostly of metal and porcelain now anyway. Yeesh.

My mom, the Wolverines fan
Always true to form, my mom had several altercations over the weekend with unwitting Buckeyes. First, the fifteen year old bagger at the grocery store got an earful when he started giving her shit for her maize and blue sweatshirt. She told the checkout girl she was going to rip up her $100 check she was writing unless the kid shut the hell up.

When she got to her office this morning, someone had plastered pictures of a kid decked out in OSU regalia flipping the finger to a U of M person. I'm sure she is being ultra obnoxious this morning.

You know it's bad
When the Steelers suck, but we suck worse. Not a fun game. I excused myself from my husband and his friends during the third quarter and fell asleep on the upstairs couch with Domino, watching the Real World marathon.

No comments: