Monday, November 3

Weather
I've heard that it's gorgeous outside. I wouldn't know, I don't see daylight until April.
That's OK, I'd rather be inside laying out a newsletter about home improvement tips than outside soaking up the last few nice days before the snow comes and buries me in a sealed chamber of depression. Thanks for your concern, though. Really.

I've switched to listening to Josh Rouse. I have a thing for male singer-songwriters. Apparently.

More bitching about this newsletter, then: I do the layout for this newsletter every other month. Incompetent But Likeable, Computer-Illiterate Guy writes the stories. I can be certain that in one of the stories, he will use the word "debris." Sometimes on more than one occasion. I think there was a story once about organization, and it had no less than seven useages of the word debris.

It's kind of a funny word. I don't mind the word itself, but it's just one of those things that annoys me because I look for it and then when I find it, I feel somewhat justified in my annoyance. Whatever.

No comments: