Tuesday, November 25

I just spent the greater part
of a minute looking around on the floor for the fragment of a Sun Chip (mmm) that eluded my chomp. Not that I was going to eat it off the floor (ten second rule) or anything. But it has disappeared and I'd like to know where it went.

Tonight: Cheesecake Factory part 2. And, going shopping at Legacy Village, ah-gain. Destinations include Ann Taylor Loft, Crate & Barrel and maybe their swank bookstore, Joseph Beth. I need new reading material (see below). What kind of cheesecake should I get? I'm already contemplating. The rasberry chocolate truffle was stellar last time. Maybe I'll try the key lime. Or the Oreo. Maybe I'll skip the meal and just eat the dessert.

Two Advil have not helped the muscle pain from turkey lifting. Both of my forearms are killing. Who woulda thought that 10 pound turkeys could kick my ass so bad?

No comments: