Tuesday, November 11

Well I'll be!
Someone who I previously thought was smart, just proved to be the contrary. I was in the mailroom, using the postage machine, when Smartie came walking through, casually tossed a letter into the basket of outgoing mail, and then stopped and said, "Do you think I need to put postage on that?" I look at it. It is definitely a postage-requiring situation, as is the case with ALL MAIL. I try to mask my incredulousness and say, "Yeah, probably." He looks at me like I've just announced that his first born child is going to be publicly flogged. I take pity on him. "Want me to do it for you?" He brightens. "Yeah! I don't know how to work that thing." I swish it through the postage machine and we both go on our merry little way.

In other news, some major shit just went down. I'll have the story as it unfolds.

No comments: