Tuesday, November 25

Mid-morning report
I can't get into work today. Not feelin' it. I'm such a wuss; I'm sore from hauling turkeys yesterday. Which, by the way, was fun, but as I expected, a lot of bah humbug moments as well. Plus it was hella cold. We're talking, bloodshot eyes, chapped face, numb butt cheeks cold. Despite being wrapped up like an eskimo. It took me hours to defrost.

The amount of people at the office is dwindling; tomorrow it will get worse. I tend to need a bit of background noise to be productive. Silence makes me crazy. It's pretty damn quiet here -- the phones aren't ringing, there's no chatter, everyone is keeping to themselves.

In other news, I just added another Friendster friend! That brings my grand total to a whopping three. I am probably really not the target user of Friendster, since it seems like most of the people on there are looking for luuvvve, and by luuvvve I mean casual sex, but I still like to look at who I'm connected to via the six degrees of separation principle. Whether it's someone named Sven who lives in Iowa or Katie from down the street, it's fascinating.

No comments: