Friday, November 14

Wait for my go (aka Survivor Thoughts)
Ryno. I shall miss thy sagging waistband. I hope that your first move as a voted-off tribesperson was to put on some pants. And shave. I don't know if I will recognize you when you come next week as a sullen-faced jury member.

Rupert. Your days are numbered. But here's a piece of advice. If you can help it, don't win reward. Win immunity, because you'll need it, but this whole "invincible" thing is pissing people off.

Jon. Looks like you are going to be around for a while yet. I couldn't be more agitated. Although your annoyingness was toned down a bit on last night's episode. It was still there, lurking behind the scenes though.

Burton. I hope you and Lill can make something of the second chance you've been given. More so you than Lill.

Sandra. You're still poised to make it to at least the final four. Unless a coup is planned, which seems unlikely at this point.

Christa. Your nostril flared uncontrollably when you used the slingshot. Just thought you should know.

Darrah. You'd best be pickin' your lazy ass up and doin' some work if you want a chance to stay longer.

Tijuana. I kind of like you, and I'm not sure why, but you, too, could stand to prove your worth to the tribe if you have a prayer of making it farther.

Lill. You are not a good liar. Don't even try. It's best left to Burton to do the lying. This will also make you look better in the end.

That is all.

No comments: