Monday, November 17

Someone trade spaces with me
Tonight's excitement will be: shopping for wallpaper! Hooray! My husband took the initiative over the weekend to rip down the wallpaper in the bathroom. We both hated the wallpaper with a passion. But now, the walls are all ratty, there are pieces of paper sticking up, it's just a mess. So it will make me mental until we get new wallpaper up there. This will also be our first attempt at wallpapering. We have painted, we've applied spackle, we've done planting and unplanting. But this is one project I'm intimidated by.

The hardest part, however, may in fact be choosing the wallpaper. We'll see how that goes. I may be willing to compromise and put something up that I'm not 100% in love with, just for the sake of getting something on the walls.

Wish me luck.

No comments: