Friday, September 3

Living the high life
My afternoon thus far consisted of dining at the Pizza Hut All-You-Can-Eat buffet with some co-workers. Luckily we went after the prime lunch hours so we were spared the usual dregs of society one would find at such an establishment.

On the way out, one of my cohorts noticed that there was a gumball/toy machine dispensing miniature plastic figurines called "Homies."

There were little pimps, ho's, Mariachi dancers (no joke), gun-totin' white guys, and other various offensive characters.

I had to have one.

But I got the lamest Homie of all: the cowboy Homie. He has a mustache akin to Tom Selleck in his Magnum: P.I. days, a big ole white cowboy hat, blue shirt unbuttoned to mid-chest, big gold medallion around his neck, and his hands are grasping his larger-than-life belt buckle. He stands proud at about two inches tall.

How can my day get better than this?


No comments: