Tuesday, March 2

Reality Roundup
I walked into work trying hard to keep a straight face this morning. That's because I had just heard about the "Average Joe" finale. They were talking about it on the radio this morning and I have to say, the "bomb" that Larissa dropped? BEST. TWIST. EVER.

For those of you who didn't watch the show (I didn't either, so don't feel too bad), apparently, Larissa picked the "Hot Joe" and then had to make a stunning confession to him about someone she dated in her past.

Wait for it... wait for it...

Fabio.

THE Fabio.

I can't believe it's not... Fabio.

And, what's even better, the Hot Joe freaked out and dumped her! Oh, how I wish I'd seen it.

What I did watch last night, however, was "Forever Eden," basically another "Paradise Hotel", complete with attractive European hostess. What is it with Fox reality shows and the attractive European hostess? They all have British/Australian/New Zealand-ish accents. Paradise Hotel did. Big Fat Obnoxious Greek Fiancee did. Littlest Groom did (I think; that show freaked me out so much that I watched only the first five minutes -- and those with my hands over my eyes). And now Forever Eden. There are probably more that I'm not even aware of.

I also saw William Hung's return to the American Idol stage. That poor guy. I think that he is going to need some serious counseling when the novelty wears off and he has to go back to being a geeky engineering student. I don't even think it's funny anymore. They have really made a mockery of that guy and he doesn't even seem to realize it.

But I missed the Fabio twist. *hits self on forehead repeatedly*

No comments: