Friday, January 2

The weekend...again
Wasn't it just the weekend? Anyway, this total waste of a work day is grinding to a halt. The half hour of actual work that I did today is officially over. Kaput.

Tonight: we were allegedly having people over to watch the Fiesta Bowl (Ohio State vs. some other college team, who cares?) but now everyone has bailed due to illness or unknown causes. Fine with me. I wasn't about to watch that stupid game anyway. But we have all this food -- Owen's making his famous chicken wings, we have chips 'n' dip (French onion, which I could bathe in), so we're ready to rock, guests or no.

The rest of the weekend? The band has another gig tomorrow somewhere in downtown Akron. Owen has already said that he doesn't want me to go, due to the sketchiness of the bar. If my sister in law goes, I'll go. But if I'm there alone, I'd rather stay home and watch Gigli on pay-per-view. OK, so maybe not.

No comments: