Sunday, January 25

Thank you, drive through
After determining that there was absolutely nothing of interest to eat in my house, I decided to treat myself to a Wendy's baked potato while running my errands this afternoon. At the first drive-through window, where I paid, the teenage girl gave me my change and said, "Thanks! See you tomorrow!"

I thought to myself, she obviously has mistaken me for someone else. A Wendy's regular, someone who frequents the fast food circuit.

Then at window #2, where I got my baked potato (and chicken strips, I couldn't resist), the teenage girl at that window also said she'd see me tomorrow.

OK, I thought. Either I really resemble one of their favorite patrons, or this is some kind of new gimmick that Wendy's has come up with.

It doesn't matter. It just made me feel weird, either way.

No comments: