Monday, January 12

Freud, please?
I just remembered this very strange snippet of a dream I had last night. I had this pet bunny that was a light tan color, kind of like the wild rabbits we have around here. Anyway, I went to pick it up, and was holding it, and it bit down onto my arm with these huge-ass, fanglike teeth. They almost resembled tusks, as they wrapped around the entire width of my arm. It was hanging off my arm and I had to pry it off of me. My arm was deformed when I finally got the bunny to let go.

I'm thinking that this has something to do with the fact that when I pick up Domino, he tolerates it for a few seconds, and even purrs to make me think that he's enjoying it, and then without warning, he will dig his claws into my shoulder, and chomp down as hard as he can on my arm. Then when I try to set him down he won't unhook his claws from my clothing.

That little bastard.

Yet my husband can pick him up and hold him like a baby for a good few minutes before Dom will start to squirm. I'm pretty sure that Dom's idea of who ranks from top to bottom goes like this:

1. Owen
2. Domino
3. me
4. Molly (our other cat)

And, at times, I may even be at the bottom of that list. I clean their litterbox, after all. I am the shit remover. I must be the lowest of the low.

No comments: