Tuesday, January 6

At least I got some exercise
So far at work this morning:
1. Walk to printer.
2. Stare at printer.
3. Fiddle with manual feed tray.
4. Go back to desk.
5. Hit print.
6. Walk to printer.
7. Stare at printer.
8. Jiggle printer.
9. Stare at printer.
10. Fix paper jam in printer.
11. Stare at printer.
12. Pick up printed invitations for some stupid bigwig breakfast thing that I'm not invited to.
13. Go back to desk.

and repeat about 20 times.

In other news...
I got a birthday card from my boss today. Mind you, my birthday is Saturday. The message printed on the inside of the card said, "Wishing you all the fun one birthday can hold!" but my boss crossed out the word "birthday" and wrote "monkey" instead. We have a weird sense of humor around here. But I do love monkeys.

No comments: