Wednesday, January 28

Scary doctor
So this morning was my annual trip to the gynocologist, a.k.a. the Scary Doctor. I went to a new S.D. because my old doctor retired, and I had decided, even before he (yes, I had a man) retired, that I was never going back there again. This is because at my appointment last year, they were playing the Christian radio station. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-Christian. But I think that in a place like a gynocologist's office, you may have some women coming in there who have very tough choices to make. And I believe in a woman's right to choose. So... that's a slight conflict of interest there.

Anyway, my new doctor was really cool. She is probably in her 30's and bears a striking ressemblance to actress Tracey Gold, currently showing on Celebrity Mole: Yucatan. I kept wanting to ask her how Kirk Cameron was doing these days but decided, nah.

No comments: