Friday, January 23

And more blah
Kind of a slow day here in Kat-town, er, Cleveburg. So, what shall I share with you? Ah. Well.

Had an interesting conversation with Incompetent but Likeable last evening about what he called "realism" television. He said that on Wednesday night, he was using the "clicker" to channel surf, and on every channel he was distraught to find these said realism shows. You have to understand, this is a man who watches only Fox News, the History Channel and Country Music Television. He didn't understand the appeal of the realism genre. But he was remarkable able to ask, "Didn't one of the American Idol contestants make it big? What's her name, Kelly...?" So even in his isolated little reality -- I mean, realism -- that nugget of pop culture knowledge found its way in.

And, after 500 tries, he finally e-mailed an attachment without my supervision. At least I think he did.

I also taught my boss, who is not quite as computer illiterate but close, how to burn a CD.

In another shocking development here at the office, Bad Lady seems to be getting along with New Girl. I have to say, this is so refreshingly rare for her to get along with anyone, it's scaring me. I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: