Tuesday, December 23

Top 20
I just posted a "Top 20 albums of all-time" list on another message board, but since I'm hard-pressed for something to do, and for something to post, I'll share it with you as well:

1. Ryan Adams – Gold
2. Beatles – Abbey Road
3. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
4. Smiths – Louder than Bombs
5. Morrissey – Vauxhall and I
6. Ryan Adams – Demolition
7. Shawn Colvin – Whole New You
8. Dave Matthews Band – Under the Table and Dreaming
9. Josh Rouse – Under the Cold Blue Stars
10. R.E.M. – Life’s Rich Pageant
11. Barenaked Ladies – Maybe You Should Drive
12. Morrissey – Bona Drag
13. Beatles – White Album
14. John Mayer – Heavier Things
15. John Lennon – Imagine Soundtrack
16. Josh Rouse – Home
17. Shawn Colvin – A Few Small Repairs
18. Ryan Adams -- Heartbreaker
19. Pete Yorn – Musicforthemorningafter
20. Jason Mraz – Waiting for my Rocket to Come

Those are just off the top of my head, are in no particular order, and will probably change tomorrow.

What's your top 20? Or, if you can think of that many, your top 5? Top 2? Top 1? Most recently purchased CD of good listenin's?

No comments: