Thursday, December 11

Karma Kitty
The funniest thing I've seen in a while, a true "Planet's Funniest Animals" moment, occurred last night while I was watching TV in our basement. Dom likes to hang out on the basement steps when someone's down there, just to keep tabs on what's going on. At the top of the steps is our side door, which is our main entry way. So my husband comes in, takes off his shoes, and his one shoe gets loose and starts tumbling down the stairs, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe. Dom sees it coming and tries to outrun it. So I look up in time to see Dom, followed closely by the shoe, which catches up with him and the toe part of the shoe kicked him right in the butt.

It still makes me laugh when I think about it. His ears were totally pinned back and he was running like the Dickens, but the shoe still kicked his ass.

And he deserves it, that bad little kitty.

No comments: