Wednesday, December 10

*sing song voice*
I'm eating a chicken fajita burrito bol from Chipotle and you're not!
I'm stuffing my face with it. It has a huge dollop of guac on it, too.
Plus, all the proceeds from the lunch shift at the Chipotle I went to were going to benefit a local charitable cause (the same one which had me handing out turkeys to the masses a couple weeks ago). So that makes me feel good.

It's like the Subway commericals (which make NO sense to me, btw) where you justify doing something horribly bad by saying that because you did something good (such as eating a delicious, low-fat Subway sandwich). I'm doing something horribly bad for my stomach by consuming the Burrito Bol. But, the money I paid went to a good cause. See how that works? I know I feel better about it.

No comments: