Tuesday, December 30

Shorts
Yay for Wendy's. Boo for no Awesome Wendy's Grandma at the drive-thru window. Instead, was greeted by younger, slightly less peppy, non-grandma. *pouts* But my mandarin chicken salad was fantastic.

Today is LeBron James' 19th birthday. Or, as my husband and I like to call him, BronBron. Just today alone, LeBron probably made more money than I will make in my lifetime. And what exactly do you buy as a gift for someone who could wipe their ass with a $100 bill?

The guy who played Wilson on "Home Improvement" has kicked the bucket. That's weird because I had a dream last night that I was romantically linked to Eric from "That 70's Show." Oh wait, those two things are completely unrelated. My bad.

Alert... alert...
My husband, due to my begging him for some entertainment while he lounges away the entire week at home, has finally updated his blog. It made me laugh but that's because I understood all the inside jokes. And because he sent me an e-mail entitled "to all our adoring fans" (meaning, basically, me) and with the body copy that he had finally posted. Hee. I love that man.

No comments: