Friday, December 12

Thankful
I am thankful for a lot of things in my life; obviously the basic things like food, water, shelter, husband, kitties, job. But here are a few more things that I am thankful for:

1. That Trista and Ryan's wedding is in the past. Hopefully they will now fade into obscurity. Where is the justice in that those two schlubbs received $1 million for getting married on TV? (Not to mention the $4 million wedding) I'll get a root canal on TV if it means I'll receive a cool mil for my efforts.

2. Stumbling blindly onto a fantastic group of virtual friends while looking for live feed recaps on Big Brother.

3. I-Tunes for Windows. It's like the Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo version of Grace's bf.

4. Kyan, Carson, Thom, Ted and Jai. And did I mention Kyan?

5. Being able to schedule my missed hair appointment on Tuesday for this coming Saturday. No harm done.

6. Having two more vacation days left this year, other than what I've already decided to take for Christmas. I hope I can use them.

No comments: