Wednesday, December 3

Housekeeping
First, I must apologize to my husband, who has endured more than his fair share of my bad moods. Last night I was so work-whupped that I collapsed on the couch for a good five minutes, before I even took my coat and shoes off. I don't think he knows what to do with me when I'm like that. When I got home last night, I needed some serious unwinding time. So thanks. And thanks for cleaning the George Foreman, too. You know how much I hate doing that.

Second, Tuna, I'm honored that you liked my GT heiroglyphic. I thought it more resembled a goldfish, but then, who's ever seen a tuna up close that's not in a can? Not me. Of course you can use it!!! You can probably snag it right off this page by right-clicking. Otherwise, I will give you the URL to where it is stored.

Third, I watched The Simple Life last night. Two Hollywood ditzes in Arkansas. Hoo-whee! This is some down-home fun.

Fourth, today should be a little bit less stressful. Knock on wood. Which is good, because I've put a lot of stuff on the back burner trying to get Big-Ass project done.

Fifth, must order Christmas gifts online today. I am not into the whole "wait until the last minute" thing. Procrastination is not my friend. Never has been. So I will take care of business today. At least partially. Still don't know what I'm going to get my dad. He is the hardest person to buy for -- with maybe the slight exception of my father-in-law, but I think I even found something for him this year.

And that is all. For now at least.

No comments: