Monday, February 2

Super Bore
Wow, that was a boring game last night. Even the commericals were ho-hum. And apparently, I missed the most controversial moment of the night: when Justin Timberlake ripped off Janet Jackson's shirt, exposing her breast. I was watching at my in-laws' house and the shirt rip-offery occurred during one of the pre-set times that you were supposed to change the channel to CNN in protest of CBS' censoring of the Moveon.org anti-Bush commercial. Supposedly, the commercial was to be seen on CNN at 8:10 and 8:35. Well, when we changed the channel, we saw commercials, but not the moveon.org commercial, and also we watched several minutes of a segment on a girl's gymnastics team training for the Olympics.

I am not a huge football fan, and when my husband looked at me during the third quarter and said, "Do you want to get going?" I leaped off the couch. Then I had to sit and watch the end of the game anyway, so I would know when to tune in to All-Star Survivor... which is the topic of my next post...

No comments: