Monday, February 2

All-Star Survivor
18 All-Stars and no one can start a fire. Except the ultra-cocky (literally and figuratively) Richard Hatch, who evilly admits to the camera that he is purposely not helping start the fire, but he could start it, like, in two seconds, if he were only to try. Sure, Dicque. Whatever. And thanks for getting naked 16 times. That really added to my viewing experience.

The Rupert-Rudy alliance excites me, because those are two of my favorite contestants, EVER. Best Rudy quote of last night? Probst asks him if it's safe for Sue to be drinking the water. "Yep," he says. "Is that because she's on the other team?" Jeff asks him. "Yep," Rudy says.

And also, the spoiler I read on A.S.S.? WRONG. It claimed that Ethan would be the first to go when it was actually his compadre, Tina. Close, but no cigar. It casts some doubt on this spoiler's Final Two, which had me kind of scratching my head, anyway.

Alicia did wag her finger at Boston Rob, too. That was kind of funny.

As most of my other Survivor-watching compadres ended their ASS-related posts, I too will end mine by saying: GO RUPERT!


oh, p.s.: Babyfishel is back after a long period of being M.I.A. from her blog. And to make up for an entire month of non-blogging activity, she wrote a super duper extra long bunch of posts.

No comments: