Wednesday, February 25

And now a little work-related rant...
This rant is brought to you by Quizno's Subs... see post below
This is possibly the busiest time of the year for me. (Have I said that before? If I have, I'll say it probably two or three times again before it's all said and done.)

However, Incompetent but Likeable is not at all busy. And because of this, he is working on projects for the spring, some of which I will be involved in the design work. So instead of waiting until the appropriate time to discuss it with me, he wants to talk to me about it RIGHT NOW. In the midst of the chaos.

For instance, an ad which is due March 19. Talk to me about it in March. I'm not even going to put it on my "to-do" list until then.

A rinky-dink newsletter that is for May/June and won't print until the end of April. Talk to me about it in April.

Until then, talk to the hand.

No comments: