Saturday, February 14

V-Day
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Even if you don't have a special someone to share it with, I hope it's a good day all the same. Me? I'm spending V-Day with a close personal friend... my cubicle at work. Tonight? Nothing special. We are going to go to our usual hangout, the Winking Lizard, and that's about it.

Tomorrow, a surprise birthday party for my grandmother. She's 84 (I think) and in better shape physically than I am (which I admit isn't saying much). I am in charge of bringing cheese and crackers. This is because my dad knows that I can't cook but am capable of operating a cheese slicer. And opening a package of Triscuits.

Coming up this week: as crunch time rapidly approaches, I will be working diligently, then heading to Pittsboig on Tuesday to fulfill my all-important duty as "photography director."

And finally we'll know who the Mole is. *coughRODMANcough*

No comments: