Saturday, February 7

Ny-Quil is a girl's best friend
I am, indeed, sick. I took yesterday afternoon off and spent the rest of the day under a blanket, sniffling profusely and eating lots of soup and saltines. Echinacea, Ricola, Ny-Quil. If I could only have one thing to help me through a cold, it would have to be Ny-Quil. That stuff packs a punch. Although it only lasted until about 4 a.m., when I woke up after having some really weird dream about Beyonce and Jay-Z. Ny-Quil gives me weird dreams, too, I've noticed.

It's a good thing that I got some sleep, because here I am, at work on a Saturday. It's nice, actually, I got a lot done already. No one else is here. At least, no one that I can detect.

Oh -- and I finally saw Survivor. I have to admit -- I got teary-eyed when Rupert was talking about how Rudy was a hero and how it was even hard for Rupert to do this, so he couldn't imagine how Rudy was doing it. And when Rupert's voice cracked... man... I lost it.

The roads were horrible on my way in. I hope they get that taken care of before my trek home.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Be careful out there!

No comments: