Friday, July 23

Vacation, all I ever wanted
Somewhere in Virginia Beach, there is a hotel room with my name on it. We are officially booked for our vacation, which will be Aug 4-7. Seeing as how our last vacation was our wedding/honeymoon over a year ago, we're ready to hit the road. My only sorrow is that I will be way behind on the feeds. But priorities here, people!

That stinker
This morning I had to be up early for reasons I don't feel like discussing, but I will tell you that it did involve plastic coconut cups and straws and passing said cups/straws out at a meeting. I am usually just beginning my morning snooze button ritual when Owen is out the door. But this morning, because I was up, we were both in each others' ways while we were getting ready.

Owen put his lunch on the floor to get it out of my way, and no sooner did that happen, then Dom was in there nosing into it. Somehow he got a hold of Owen's balogna sandwich and gave it what we call a "four-legged clamp" -- basically he dug all four paws into it and was trying to bite his way into the plastic sandwich bag. When I tried to pry his paws off the sandwich, he bit the crap out of me. Bad kitty.

No comments: