Thursday, July 22

Do not disturb
We had another early-morning disturbance, but the air conditioning was on and all the windows were closed, so I did the "put a pillow over my head" maneuver and managed to sleep through Dom's incessant cries, tail whipping and frantic running from window to window.

I just got a HUGE project to work on... I basicially have to recreate this 30 page booklet by Monday. Luckily it's more typing than it is anything else.

Incompetent but Likeable just cracked me up. A tour of new people came through our office, and we were all being really quiet so they wouldn't come into our cubes to bug us, and so after they left, IBL came over to me and said, "And here's where the crack advertising staff works, and over there is P.R., and here is the stapler that they actually use!" I love feeling like a tourist attraction.

I'm both looking forward to and dreading the live Big Brother show tonight. It's really the HOH that I'm dreading. I hope someome completely random, like Diane, gets it. As long as it's not the Four Whoresmen.

No comments: