Wednesday, July 21

On the same wavelength
Man, my Windows Media Player sure knows how to take care of me. I swear, sometimes I think my WMP knows me better than I know myself. I just put it on "shuffle" while I futzed around on the Internet, and I predicted the first three songs it chose for me. Then, after that, it put together a great mix of all of my favorite songs. There are at least 50 programmed into my playlist, and WMP masterfully chose the right ones to suit my mood. Except when it played two Steely Dan songs a row, which I didn't even mind that much.
 
I just remembered that in a few short weeks, I'll be asking John Mayer to be a sperm donor for my first-born child. Yippeee!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sperm?? What have I missed???
~Grace

Anonymous said...

You didn't miss a thing. I'm just saying that if John Mayer was willing, I would definitely have his love child.