Thursday, July 22

Funny, except not really
That booklet that I had to redo? I was about 22 pages into it (it turned out to be more like 50 pages when I really went through it), I mentioned it to someone in another department.

She's like, "I already did that!"

Turns out, she already did it. And the presidential type guy who brought it over, just didn't remember that.

I'm not pissed. I laughed about it. I was relieved, if the truth be told. I was envisioning staying late today and tomorrow, possibly coming in Saturday. Now I'm FREEEEEEE! FREEEEE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! More time for you to recap!!
~Grace

Kat said...

I can't recap at work. If I download Real, the I.T. techies will come hunt me down and force me to endure hours or torture, such as attending a Visual Basic class or something.