Sunday, June 27

Product Endorsement
When I saw the commercial for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, I thought to myself, "Yeah, right. Like that would really work." In the commercial it shows you wiping the magic eraser on the wall and instantly removing stains, such as crayon.

The previous owners of my house had children, and our bedroom was one of the kids' rooms. On the wall behind our bed, there is maybe 24 square inches of crayon marks. It's in an inconspicuous place, so no one would see it, but it's one of those things that has bugged me since we moved in over a year ago. I tried in vain to use various cleaners to get out the crayon marks, and nothing would work.

But I'm telling you, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser worked like a charm. The crayon rubbed right off. It took a little elbow grease, but the wall is perfectly clean now. You can't even tell there were ever crayon marks there.

Now I'll just sit and wait for my endorsement check...

1 comment:

TVJ said...

I am madly in love with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have converted many, many friends to the wonder of the Mr. Clean Eraser. Mr. Clean Eraser is my best friend. Embrace the Mr. Clean Eraser.