Sunday, June 20

I'm gonna bust down the double doors
So the reunion turned out to be totally fun. It was bizarre -- no one showed up except for the people I was friends with! Well, a few other people here and there, but the group that was there the whole time were all people that I hung out with in high school. Tres cool. A couple of people didn't show who I really wanted to see, but all in all, good times.

We all exchanged e-mails / phone numbers, and it was learned that a few of us have blogs, so... *waves to Class of '94*

I didn't really sleep well last night as I was so wired from the overload of information and from seeing everyone again, and I'm off to my brother-in-law's birthday party -- he just turned 18... watch out world. You have been warned. What is he most looking forward to after entering the adult world? Getting a tatoo. Mmm hmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you had fun at your reunion! Three weeks until mine!
[high fives class of '84]

~Grace

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kat said...

Wow, what an official message. That blog administrator was me, and I was trying to save someone *ahem* the embarrassment of a double post.

~K~