Friday, June 25

On "To Do" List for the Weekend
1. Finish current book I'm reading and begin the next one on the list (I counted last night: I have 18 unread books in my possession. I lurrrrrve books!)

2. Find polite way to not have to stay too long at cousin-in-law's (???) graduation party. Not our favorite people in the world.

3. Determine what summer projects we are actually going to undertake (e.g. painting bedroom, major overhaul of scary basement)

4. See Fahrenheit 9/11 or another interesting movie (read: NOT "Dodgeball" or "White Chicks")

5. Sleep past nine a.m. tomorrow.

6. Restrain self from strangling sister-in-law who dropped huge bomb on us prior to grad party... she's pregnant. By sketchy-ass boyfriend. Wonderful!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Another thing for my "to do" list! :)