Wednesday, June 30

Hamster Time!!!
The new Big Brother houseguests have been revealed. Going on looks and the answers to their questions, here are my snap judgements of all of them:

Adria
Her answers are pretty standard. Not enough information to sway me to like or disklike at this point.

Diane
Seems pretty harmless. Not a fan of the highlights, though, dawg.

Drew
From this snippet:
"Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
$500,000 was my motivation to meet some real people."
I deem him a tool.

Holly
She likes cats A LOT. That's a warning sign. Yes, I love my cats, but she makes way too many references to them. She also appears to be a vegan. But the most disturbing information that points me to Psychoville is:
"Hobbies: Decorating, dressing my mannequin, yoga, art"

Jase
Is his name pronounced as if it rhymes with "case", or does it have a funky French pronounciation like jah-say? Is it wrong of me to guess that he is gay? Here is a random quote from him:
"How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
A controlled mess! Like falling on the ground, yet missing the dog turd."
Hmm...

Jennifer
Great googly moogly -- is that thing on her chest a TATTOO? Holy schnikes. By general rule, hats on girls are bad. (Recall Erika's PHoF). She probably will be cool, I don't know how she is going to mesh with this group, though.

Karen
She looks sweet and demure, but then her answers are completely crude.
"What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
Big Italian sausage! Mmmm…you know what I'm sayin'?"
Uh, yeah, we do. She also says that peanut butter constipates her, so hopefully we'll be spared the toilet cam.

Lori
Zzzzzz.

Marvin
Love him. Look at his evil eyebrow! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ew, but he's a mortician.

Michael
Oh look, another Oklahoman. No comment. Might be tolerable.

Mike
Two words: Rush Limbaugh.
That's all I need to know about him.

Scott
We've seen your strategerie before... right now your name is Roddy 2.0.

Will
With a name like that, you better go hard or go home. I think I like him, except he is reminiscent of Survivor Borneo's Greg Buis. And that's not a good thing.

ONE WEEK AWAY, PEEPS.

P.S. We're all already having a wonderful time tearing these unsuspecting houseguests apart at Hamster Time, so feel free to join in the fun!

No comments: