Thursday, June 3

Apology
I've been feeling horribly embarrassed ever since the e-mail debacle occurred, and finally, today, I wrote an apology letter. Just for peace of mind. Even though it wasn't me who wrote the e-mail, I still feel partially involved in the whole thing and want to make sure that things are right between myself and the person who was the unfortunate recipient of the e-mail.

Also I am trying to distance myself a bit from the person who wrote the e-mail but that is extremely difficult. Things are definitely different now. I feel bad for her but I feel in order to save myself I should probably not be linked closely with her, and thus, her reputation. Is that harsh? Or is that just business? I don't know.

On a slightly related but tangential topic, if anyone has any experience with Monster, please let me know. I posted my rez on there and have been getting responses daily, but I don't know if they are legit or not. They seem kinda... I dunno... sketchy.

No comments: